Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Greetings from Fargo, ND!

I need to get better at updating this blog, but thanks anyway for hanging in there with me! Definitely join my Facebook page (Facebook.com/charliealbrightpianist) because I am really good about updating that, as well as my Twitter (@charliealbright)!

Now, greetings from Fargo! Even though it is April 17, it is currently snowing outside with about a foot or so on the ground right now. I had good flights to Fargo from NYC, and was lucky to get upgraded to First again...which definitely helps ease the pains of traveling!

I'm performing the Rachmaninoff Paganini Variations with guest conductor Kelly Corcoran, whom I had lunch with right after arriving. You can learn more about her at her website at kellycorcoran.net.

After a quick lunch and some practicing, I checked into my hotel and am pretty pooped-out...having woken up at about 5am for my first fight. :P Oh, the joys of flying :P

Tomorrow and Friday are rehearsal days, followed by the two concerts over the weekend. Then it's off to California for a day and up for a few concerts in WA!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment