Wednesday, July 18, 2012

San Fran: Day 1

One of the best things in the world is flight delays.

I mean, who wouldn't want to spend hour after hour in a tiny terminal with literally one restaurant that doesn't serve breakfast until "later?"  Fog on the other side of the country?  ...Fog shmog.  Everyone knows all the cool people sit in airport terminals.  Oh and the airport lounge?  Not open until a half hour after after the already 3+hour delay?  Even better! :)

JFK

Present for Lillian
 Enough of a rant, but seriously I was stuck at a tiny little terminal in JFK all day long.  My flight was originally going to leave at 10:30am, so I arrived really early (I was through security by like 8), just in case I'd hit morning traffic.  We didn't end up leaving until about 2:30, but the flight itself was good...Virgin America is pretty cool what with their fancy blue and pink interior lighting and fancy TV screens that you can order food from. :)


Click "read more" below to read more!





Nothing like chicken, a TV show (우리 결혼했어요), and a drink :)

This toilet did not stop flushing all day.  Literally.


Virgin America...so cool


SFO
My mom, grandma from Korea who is visiting, and sister all came down to see the concert, so I was happy to see them all!
Driver

Driver

Going to the hotel!

Golden Gate Bridge

Oma and me

ID Card!
With Oma, Halmunee, and Lillian


Dinner

So I am exhausted and will probably head to bed soon.  Tomorrow I have a free day (unbelievable!), so I'll do some practicing and maybe wander around San Francisco awhile.  Thursday is really busy, but the concert should be lots of fun and I'll also get to see lots of friends from Harvard who are in the area.  :)

Also: Examiner.com Interview is Up!

I had an interview yesterday with Examiner.com, and the interview is now online here...check it out!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment