Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Spain: Day 2 - Practice and Chicken

Beautiful beautiful beautiful.  That's the weather.

Well at least until this weekend, but oh well.  Today, I got some practicing in and got to pick out the piano...between a Hamburg Steinway and a Yamaha 9-foot.  They were both good, but the Steinway had the far better tone, so I'm going with that one.

I'm not sure of the order, but the whole thing is broadcast live online at classicalplanet.com/live on Wednesday-Friday at 4pm-11pm Spanish Time (that's 10am-5pm Eastern Time and 7am-2pm Pacific Time).  I'm not sure when I'm playing yet (won't find out until tomorrow), but wish me luck!

¡Adios!

So gorgeous 

"Read more" below to see lots of pictures!

Lots of restaurants have slot machines 

Concert Hall

Practice Room

I was trying to find my way back to my room, and ended up on top of a big hill/small mountain.

Dinner! - El pollo y ensalada con Coca-Cola

...y una cerveza San Marino

Boats

Grocery Store Boat

No comments:

Post a Comment