Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Plane Crash on the Runway?!? | Vlog 3

Today on the way to Teton Village/Jackson Hole, WY...

I was shocked when our pilot made an announcement to look out the ride side of the window as we landed in Salt Lake City.  He said something like 'if you look to your right, you'll see how you don't want your landing to go.'

A small plane looked like it had an (apparently) minor crash on the runway.  I hope that nobody was injured.

I arrived in Wyoming and am excited for the concert tomorrow in the Grand Teton Music Festival for their opening concert.  It's an on-stage concert, and I'm very happy that it's sold-out!

http://gtmf.org/events/opening-night-recital/

I'm also trying to get much better at making semi-regular vlogs, so please watch, comment, subscribe, and share them as they come out!  Here's the latest:


No comments:

Post a Comment