Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 29: Northbound to Cortez, CO

Today was a long day, but sure a fun one!

I had a 2.5 hour drive north to Cortez, CO for a 1:30pm student outreach at the local high school.  The students were really receptive, and fun to play for and talk with.  At 7pm, we had a full house for the main concert which was great.  The audience was very receptive and it was just a great evening.

Tomorrow, I've got a 5.5 hour drive to Canon City for a concert at night, so I'm gonna eat my Subway sandwich, get cleaned up, and go to bed!

-Charlie

P.S. There was some beautiful scenery on the way up, but I left my camera in the car, so I'll have to upload those pictures later on. :P

Yummy Sonic Cherry Limeade



My private parking spot with a door right to backstage!


Pre-Concert

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlie ! Continuing with the long hrs. driving,... but upon your arrival it's cool to have a "private parking spot" waiting for you ! LOL . As it should be ! Performing before a "full house" is exhilarating I'm sure. Keep up the fantastic work. Eat, Sleep and ..........TRAVEL SAFE. Enjoy ! (I can tell you are enjoying this adventure) Michael O'

    ReplyDelete