Saturday, February 22, 2014

Day 20: Travel Day toward Kearney, NE and a Stop at the Airport

Today was a long day of driving.

We drove about 3 hours and 15 minutes or so to the Kansas City Airport where I dropped off my dad.  It was great having him travel with me for the first 2.5 weeks.  I then continued on my journey toward Kearney, NE and stopped off in Lincoln at a wonderful, new hotel.

There'll be some snow, but it should be alright for the remaining 2 hours or so to Kearney for tomorrow's concert!

-Charlie














1 comment:

  1. Hello Charlie ! Enjoyed your photos today ! Good to see you still smiling... . How nice it was that your dad spent time with you on the road, I'm sure you'll miss him as you continue on tour. WOW, GREAT reviews ! But I knew that ! ENJOY your travels and performances!~ TRAVEL SAFE. Michael O'

    ReplyDelete